There are days we find ourselves having the energy to do or attend an activity while other days we find lacking the energy to do something. Most times we have fixed Monday as:
the start of the week and that day determines significantly how the other days of the week will follow.
It is common to find people taking probiotic supplements which contain beneficial bacteria ratios to boost their energy at the beginning of the week.
Motivational Inspiration quotes
are the important key words that keep human being ‘moving’ when the energy starts going low. We appreciate the quotes that come along way in boosting our energy in the day to day living.
Motivation is seen as a reason for acting or behaving in a particular way which can either be due to natural forces of desires, drive which is intrinsic or extrinsic forces which recognise that human being is rational and his self-identity allows him to act in his best interests.
Five Significance Motivational Quotes:
- Your only limit is you.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.
- Sometimes we are tested to show our weakness, but to discover our strengths.
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
It is clear that the above quotes focus on what motivates us and how the motivation takes place.
It centres on the feeling of enthusiasm you get from someone or something, which gives you new and creative ideas. It is a process which involves mental stimulation.
We appreciate people who are selfless, creative and innovative. They have the ability to lead with charisma and most are transformational leaders. Martin Luther King Junior, Martha Teresa, Indra Gandhi and Nelson Mandela are some of them. They are authentic, great leaders who come from background ridden with poverty and difficulties, they inspired many by their human acts and became mentors to many. The four leaders left a legacy which is emulated and their inspirational can be attested today but quotes.
Five Significance Inspiration Quotes:
- Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
- Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help and brave enough to ask for it.
- Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
- Just because my path is different doesn’t mean I’m lost.
- You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
From above inspiration quotes, it gives us courage and ideas to practice what stimulates us and this comes as a natural excitement in our lives.
It is not unusual that we normally find ourselves struggling to reach and follow both motivational and inspirational quotes. According to Icahn school of medicine, human being brain is designed with several reward pathways, the most important being the mesolimbic dopamine system. Motivation is directly related to reward and if a brain is experiencing a reward, motivation incentive will increase and that is the reason why many people are motivated by a rewarded of a paycheck.
- A new reward due to somebody exciting has been hired who brings in good relationship with you although the job may be boring or dull.
- Monday motivation or lack of it is a way of measuring personal happiness.
- Motivation is intrinsic when you know that the reward is delayed and you are working closely to the goal which is in order and is achievable.
Others are rewarded due to insecurity as Gary Numan who reveals the motivation behind his 22nd Album in his quotes ” Insecurity is what drives me, the desire to be better”.
The rewards are the inspiration which makes many people have motivation. However, motivation can be intrinsic – where you do something because you enjoy it or find interesting – whereas extrinsic motivation is doing something for an external outcome e.g interview or in the case of Gary Numan above.
Due to the fact that motivation brings the excitement that regulates human behaviour, it is apparent that the same amusement may not be sustained for long. Extrinsic motivation suffers in a larger proportion since it is a result of the external outcome. We can enhance motivation by:
- Setting goals which are measurable and has an end point.
- Choosing goals that interest you personally.
- Making your goal known by others.
- Breaking your goals by starting with easier tasks and work the way up.
- Using a reward as a point of recognising part of the task accomplished.
- Sharing the experience with like minded people who offer encouragement.
Other methods of increasing feeling of pleasure include:
- Use Dopamine boosting supplements to reduce levels of stress hormone cortisol.
- An exercise or diet which enhances mood and boosts energy.
- Practising self-compassion when dealing with grief by treating yourself with kindness instead of ‘beating’ yourself is better for long term motivation.
- Mix mid-weeks with weekend treats e.g favourite coffee before going to dull meetings.
Motivation and inspiration affect human being in day to day activities. They are the stimuli which give us reason for feeling, acting and behaving in the way of creating and driving ideas which bring productivity and innovativeness. Nurturing the two aspects are reasons why there are leaders, mentors and unique individuals who have made outstanding achievements in the human race.
I hope you have enjoyed the reading and if you have any question or comment, please feel free to post and I will get back to you soon.