In the world of Health and Fitness, man has looked for a medical alternative where his body and mind is to be nourished in the response of coping with life. Sometimes we find ourselves locked in a health system which does not mean much to us either by choice or not, and in most, it is due to the medical hype that goes around.
The conventional healthy lifestyle has opened ways through which we can choose the alternatives in most natural ways of catering for our life, where either medical and natural health is chosen. Naturopathy – alternative medicine without the use of drugs – has increasingly come in a natural way. Natural Health Supplements play a significant role in supporting and maintaining a healthy body and mind. According to Better Health Victoria, 80 per cent of fatigue is related to psychological factors such as mild anxiety, irregular sleeping habits, poor diet or vitamins and mineral deficiencies.
Arianna Huffington’s book ” The Sleep Revolution”, is a powerful examination in which a good night can be improved and how it caters for our well being. It is amazing to know how the science of sleepiness can affect our lives. In focusing on a holistic approach to a healthy lifestyle, there are articles which take a deeper proportion of both mind and body and Yoga is a great recipient of this. To get more about the wellness in diet, the inspiration of both mindfulness and its empowerment, ” The Happy Cookbook” by Lola Berry is more than just a recipe book!
Naturopathy and its benefits:
Naturopathy being a path of wellness endeavours to discover and correct underlying causes of illness. Its approach needs to be preventative, curative and healthy with aim of providing renewed forms on physical, emotional and spiritual health. Naturopathy is beneficial in this ways;
- Help boost immune system and avoid common illnesses such as cold and flu.
- Increase quality of life for individuals living with chronic pain, fatigue and anti- immune conditions.
- Improve digestive function in the individual with gastro intestinal disorders and leaky guts.
- Enables individual to reach and maintain ideal weights and high levels of fitness.
- Correct hormonal imbalances influencing thyroid, adrenal and reproductive health.
- Help reduce stress, anxiety or depression to find and maintain a physical and emotional well- being.
Organic Diets and Supplements:
Organic diets which are nourished with energy, vitamins, minerals, amino-acid and herb which comes from natural sources like plants are vital for our health. Due to changes in our modern lifestyle, most people cannot cope with receiving all the nutrients which are naturally balanced foods. Supplements in vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and antioxidants come in form of capsules, forms, pills, tablets, liquids and powders. They help you get adequate amounts of essential nutrients and are mostly packed as vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, delicious smoothie and juices which are dynamic in nature and come as recipes for specific health benefits.
Low Immune and Its Causes:
A diminished immune system is a weakness in the body’s natural ability to defend itself against a threat to wellness. The causes are varied but the main causes are;
- Stress – Which suppresses the immune system by bringing hallmark of body discomfort of headaches, chest pains and uneasiness.
- Lacking enough exercise – This can lead to poor circulation of blood in the body, therefore avoiding killing dangerous micro-organism affecting health.
- Inadequate Sleep – The cells in the blood are affected making it hard to keep infections at bay.
- Improper nutrition – Lack of balanced diet in vitamins, minerals, food-chemicals and antioxidant which can be found in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
Enhancing Immune System:
- Provision of the leading dietary supplement Del- Immune V, which is highly recommended for its rapid immune response and nutrition supplement.
- Steady exercise regimen which includes any activity meant for blood circulation e.g walking, household chores, playing outdoor games, gym etc.
- Changing lifestyle e.g having regular breaks from work, eliminating stressful situations and allowing enough times for attending an activity.
Improving and Maintaining Health Immune System :
Body’s immune system is composed of 2 parts namely; Innate(Immediate) and Adaptive ( Long term). The innate is the most significant in that, it is needed to be able to defend the body against threat or invaders of the physical body. As discussed, Del- Immune V provides the most essential amino acids in building immune system to the body.
Maintaining healthy immune system depends largely on;
- Diet – Paying attention to natural anti-oxidant e.g blueberries, yoghurt, sweet potatoes, kiwi, green-tea, oranges, garlic, spinach to boost the immune system.
- Hydration – Maintaining 10-12 glasses of water daily helps to keep body moisture, flushes out toxins from kidney and oxygenate blood for better health.
- Exercise – Moderate exercises e.g walking strengthen the immune system by circulating the blood in body system eliminating the toxins from muscle fibres.
- Minimising alcohol intake – Keeping alcohol and other drugs in moderation will help keep body antioxidant contents in check.
- Nutritional Supplements – Dietary supplements plays a significant role in keeping the body healthy. Use of Del- Immune V supplements can leverage the body immune system.
From this perspective, it is clear that human lifestyle which is dynamic has led to replacing the natural organic diet which contains essential elements with alternative supplements. The natural health supplements have been enriched with natural sources in different forms.
I hope you enjoyed reading and if you have any comment or question,feel free to post and I will soon get back to you.